Game day chiliPrep: 25 min Cook: 2.5 hours Servings: 10by Lesa46 recipes>
- 2 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 to 2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1 14.5 oz can beef broth
- 1 12oz bottle dark beer
- 3 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 15oz cans beans (dark/light)
- 1 4.5oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a 5 to 6qt. Dutch oven over medium heat stirring occasional 8 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pick.
- Drain well and return to dutch oven.
- Add chili power and next 3 ingredients.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and cook 1 minute
- add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover reduce heat to low and simmer 2 hours
Leave a review or comment