Fresh Fruit Pizza TartServings: 10by Enda Love75 recipes>
- • 16.5 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- • 4 ounces nonfat cream cheese, softened
- • 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- • 1 1/4 cups black California grapes
- • 1/2 cup red California grapes
- • 2 kiwifruit, pared and sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Pat cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 10-inch tart pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- In electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Gradually add sugar; beat until completely mixed and fluffy. Spread mixture over entire surface of each pan of baked cookie dough.
- Arrange grapes and other fruit as desired, covering entire surface with fruit; press gently. Refrigerate until chilled.
Leave a review or comment