Brownie Fruit Pizza
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. margarine softened
- 1/4 c. refrigerated or possibly frzn egg product thawed
- 3/4 c. chocolate syrup
- 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 c. fresh fruit
- 1/2 c. chocolate syrup
- * Such as sliced and quartered kiwi fruit; sliced apricots, nectarines, or possibly peaches; raspberries, blueberries, or possibly halved strawberries
- Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick coating; set aside.
- For crust, combine sugar and margarine in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add in egg product; beat well.
- Alternately add in the 3/4 c. chocolate-flavor syrup and flour; beating after each addition at low speed until combined. Spread in prepared pizza pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 min or possibly until top springs back when touched lightly Cold in pan on a wire rack.
- To serve, cut crust into 12 wedges. Top each wedge with some of the fruit.
- Drizzle each with remaining chocolate-flavor syrup.
- Makes 12 servings.
- NOTES : To make the delicious brownie crust spray a pizza cutter or possibly knife with nonstick coating as necessary.
Leave a review or comment