Egg Mayonnaise SandwichesPrep: 25 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Creamy eggy sandwiches with shallots and spring onions; delightfully delicious
- 3 hard boiled eggs - chop the whites and keep the yolks intact.
- 2 sprigs spring onions - chopped
- 2 shallots - chopped
- 1/2tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Crushed pepper and salt for taste
- 6 slices of bread - toasted (with or without the crust)
- Cucumber slices - as needed
- Tomato slices - as needed
- Cheese slices - as needed
- Add the first six ingredients into a bowl.
- With a fork, mix and stir all together.
- Spread the needed amount on the toast.
- Layer with cucumber, tomato and cheese.
- Top/close with another toast.
- Optional: pour chilli sauce in between the stuffed bread slices.
Leave a review or comment