Best Egg Salad SandwichPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
This is the BEST Egg Salad Sandwich recipe ever, bar none! It’s a yummy little twist on the classic recipe that your whole family is going to LOVE!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cold hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped (see tips for cooking below)
- 4 ounces Sweet pea shoots (available at Whole Foods and other grocery stores)
- 4 pretzel rolls, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, lemon juice, sweet pickle relish, celery, green onions, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined. Fold in the hard boiled eggs. Taste egg salad and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Spread the egg mixture on the pretzel rolls and add the sweet pea shoots on top. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment