Easy Lemon Garlic HummusPrep: 10 min Servings: 10by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Looking for an easy, healthy appetizer? Look no further! Lemon Garlic Hummus is a simple, nutritious and delicious snack! Try this for your next party or tailgate!
- 3 15.5 oz. Cans Chickpeas (or Garbanzo Beans) drained
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic, cleaned and crushed
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor or blender.
- Clean garlic and crush with a garlic press or the side of a knife and add to chickpeas.
- Pour in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Blend on high for 30 to 40 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with low salt tortilla chips or veggies.
- This recipe makes 2 cups.
Leave a review or comment