Crockpot Fruit CrispPrep: 20 min Cook: 2-6 hours Servings: 12by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Crockpot Fruit Crisp is an easy and delicious recipe. Perfect for large holiday or family gatherings. Peaches and red raspberries with instant pudding mix and almonds make up the main ingredients with a crumb topping. Great for the hot months of the year when you don't want to heat up the house. It is also a low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (6) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, (or more to taste)
- 3 lbs. fresh peaches or nectarines, sliced (about 8)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 12 vanilla wafers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Whipped topping, optional
- Mix together the Mix dry pudding mix, 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon. Toss peaches with 1/4 cup of the melted butter in a large bowl. Add in pudding mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into slow cooker; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours (or HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- Meanwhile, combine the chopped vanilla wafers, nuts, remaining butter and sugar in a shallow microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool.
- Add raspberries to peach mixture; mix lightly. Serve topped with wafer mixture. Serve topped with a dollop of whipped topping if desired.
Leave a review or comment