Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie SoupPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 hours Servings: 81by Peanut Butter and Peppers17 recipes>
Thick hearty soup full of shredded chicken and vegetables. Taste just like chicken pot pie but without all the calories.
- 1 lbs. boneless chicken breast (I used frozen)
- 1 10oz can fat free cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 16 oz frozen bag peas, carrots, corn and beans
- 1 cup potato, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tbsp water
- In a crockpot place the chicken in first that add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 5 hours, or on low for 7-9 hours.
- Just before serving the soup, in a small bowl add cornstarch and water, mix until the cornstarch is dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the soup and constantly whisk together until the soup has thicken. Just a few minutes.
Leave a review or comment