Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie BraidPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
I don't know where I found this recipe but we love it! It's fast and simple to make and very kid friendly. Goes well with a salad or soup for dinner. It's also great served sliced for a buffet. I use seamless crescent dough if you cant find it just pinch the regular crescent dough to form a rectangle.
- 2 cans of seamless crescent dough
- 2 cans of Chicken Breast or 2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1- 10oz can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1-15oz can of peas and carrots-drained very well
- 1- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat 375
- Combine soup and cream cheese and cream it together
- Stir in veggies, chicken and cheddar. set aside
- Spread crescent dough out on parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Leave 3 inches in the middle and make cuts down the sides about an inch apart.
- Spread chicken mixture down the center of the dough
- Take one strip of dough from 1 side then from the other side and layer them over the middle.
- Seal the end with the dough
- Bake 20-25mins til golden.
- Let stand for 10 mins before cutting.
Leave a review or comment