Cranberry Jello Mold Thing
- 16 ounce Canned crushed pineapple
- 2 pkt (3 ounce) strawberry gelatin
- 1 can Cranberry sauce, (not jellied)
- 3/4 c. Evaporated lowfat milk, (not sweetened condensed)
- 1 pkt (8 oz) cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 env knox gelatin, (unflavored)
- 1/4 c. Cool water
- Step 1 - Drain pineapple, save juice. Add in sufficient water to the pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 c. of liquid. Place 1/4 c. of liquid in a pan and bring to boil. Remove from heat and dissolve 1 pkg. of strawberry gelatin in warm liquid. Then add in 1/2 of the liquid removed pineapple and 1/2 of the cranberry sauce and stir till mixed. Pour this mix into a 13x9" dish.
- Refrigeratetill hard.
- Step 2 - Beat softened cream cheese with sugar till blended. Gradually beat in evaporated lowfat milk and vanilla. Soften the unflavored gelatin in 1/4 c. of water and heat it to dissolve the gelatin. Pour it into the cream cheese mix and mix till blended. Pour it over the "chilled" first layer.
- Step 3- Repeat step one. Pour this mix over the "chilled" second layer.
- Refrigeratetill set. Overnight is best.
Leave a review or comment