Corn PuddingPrep: 10 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 1by Michele Grason16 recipes>
This is so good that it has become a traditional Thanksgiving dish at my house!
- 2 c corn
- 2 T flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T butter (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 2 T sugar
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- Blend butter, sugar, flour & salt.
- Add eggs, beating well.
- Stir in corn and milk.
- Pour ingredients in buttered casserole & bake 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Stir once halfway through cooking.
- When done, pudding will be golden brown and knife inserted in center will come out clean.
- Frozen, fresh or canned corn can be used.
Leave a review or comment