Condensed Milk Coconut Bars (Eggless)Prep: 10 min Cook: 70 min Servings: 6by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
These bars are nicely soft inside and crispy on the outer.
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups coconut (either desiccated or fresh grated)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp dried black currants.
- Add and mix all the ingredients together.
- Scrape the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 165C for 1 hour.
- Increase the temperature to 185C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into bars.
- Once cool down, run a knife over the bars or break into pieces.
Leave a review or comment