Chocolate wontonsPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by mildlyindian5 recipes>
What can be more satisfying that oooey gooey chocolate in a crispy crunchy exterior…
- 4 wonton wrapper medium sized
- Filling2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp almond flakes
- 4 Dates pitted and chopped
- 4 chocolate thins
- 2 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- Thaw the wonton wrappers and place them under a damp towel to prevent drying.
- Set a small bowl of water ready,to seal the edges of the wonton later.
- Pit and chop the dates. Pound the almonds if using whole. Keep the rest of the ingredients ready.
- Place a wonton on the plate and place a chocolate thin on the centre of it.
- Check more @ https://mildlyindian.com/perfect-crispy-chocolate-wonton/
Leave a review or comment