Chocolate Heath Bar Cake
Some people like to call this "Better Than Sex Cake" but come on, really?
- 1 chocolate cake mix (pudding in the mix)
- 6 Heath Bars
- 1 12 oz. container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 jar chocolate fudge sundae sauce
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Make cake batter according to directions.
- Crack 2 Heath Bars into small pieces and mix into cake batter.
- Bake as instructed. Cool.
- Microwave the chocolate until mixable.
- Pour into small bowl and add sweetened condensed milk.
- Crack 2 more Heath Bars into small pieces and stir in.Set aside.
- Poke holes in cake and pour mixture over cake.
- Crack a Heath Bar and mix into the Cool Whip.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip mixture.
- Crack the last Heath Bar and sprinkle on top of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving. Good Luck with that!
Leave a review or comment