Chocolate Hazelnut CakePrep: 30 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
a combination of flavors and textures, chocolate with a mild hazelnut crunch and vanilla scented.
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose/plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 70g crushed/powdered hazelnuts
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking soda
- Add and combine sugar and hazelnut inside.
- Mix eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Pour and combine egg mixture into flour mixture.
- Stir in with a wooden spatula and ensure there's no lumps.
- Pour cake batter into a greased baking pan.
- Bake on preheated oven at 170C for 50 mins or until cake is
- Cool it down and cut into pieces.
- (Optional: dust some icing sugar on top of the cake before cutting)
Leave a review or comment