Mini White Chocolate Brownies With Hazelnut Sour Cream
- 1/3 c. unsalted butter, cut into pcs
- 6 ounce white chocolate, minced
- 2 x egg
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c. dry cranberries
- 1/2 c. walnut pcs, (optional), lightly toasted
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Hazelnut Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 c. lowfat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.Butter and flour a mini-muffin tin.
- Over a pot of simmering water, heat butter halfway. Add in white chocolate and stir till melted. Allow to cold to room temperature.
- In a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or possibly with an electric mixer), whip Large eggs, sugar and vanilla till pale and thick. Reduce speed to medium and add in chocolate mix.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking pwdr and salt and stir into egg mix. Stir in dry cranberries and walnuts and spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 18-25 min.
- Hazelnut Lowfat sour cream:Cream chocolate hazelnut spread in a bowl and stir in sugar. Add in lowfat sour cream and mix till blended.
- Spread onto brownies or possibly leave on the side.
- To Assemble:Cut and serve brownies as needed. Dust with icing sugar.
- Brownies will keep for 4-6 days in an airtight container.
- Baking these brownies in individual tins and serving them with a hazelnut lowfat sour cream transforms these simple weekday treats into a rich dessert for your guests.
Leave a review or comment