Chocolate GenoisePrep: 45 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Light, crumbly and melt in the mouth cake.
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 80g sugar
- 30g warm melted butter
- 70g cake flour
- 15g cocoa powder
- 15g corn flour
- Create a double boiler.
- Whisk eggs and sugar over till slightly warm and foamy.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk to the ribbon stage.
- Mix cake flour, corn flour and cocoa together.
- Sift the mixture on top of the egg mixture.
- Carefully fold in.
- Stream warm melted butter and fold in.
- Bake at 170C (preheated for 5 mins) for about 40 mins or until cooked.
- (Note; adjust heat according to your oven and baking time; depends on the size of the pan).
- Optional; dusk icing sugar on top.
Leave a review or comment