Chilled Cucumber DrinkPrep: 5 min Servings: 2by Sumitra43 recipes>
A cool refresher.Low cal.Great to sip when you bask in the sun.
- Yoghurt/Curd- 1 large glass
- Cucumber- 1 large or 2 small
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Mint leaves- 20
- Coriander leaves- a generous sprig ( a handful)
- Salt- to taste
- Rock Salt/Sea salt- a pinch(optional)
- Green Chillies- 1(optional)
- Water- 1 glass
- Grate the cucumber.
- Chop the Ginger,Mint and coriander leaves.
- Crush the ginger slightly.
- Add chopped chilli if you would like to spice it up.
- In a grinder, add the cucumber, ginger, chilli(op), coriander and mint leaves.
- Grind till smooth.
- Add the curd, water, salt and whip.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes
- Serve in a tall glass garnised with mint leaves.
- Sip and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment