Chilled Cucumber And Bell Pepper Soup
- 1 cl Garlic, chopped and mashed to paste with 1/4t salt Sufficient homemade-type white bread, crusts removed and rest torn into sm. pcs to measure 1/2 c.
- 1 Tbsp. White-wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounce Low-fat yogurt
- 1 c. Packed watercress sprigs, rinsed and spun dry
- 1 x Cucumber, peel/seed/chop fine
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped scallion Tobasco to taste Croutons as accompaniment
- In a blender blend the garlic paste with the bread, the vinegar, the oil, the yogurt, the watercress, and salt and black pepper to taste till the mix is smooth. Stir in the cucumber, the bell pepper, the scallion, and the Tobasco; refrigeratethe soup for 20 min, and serve it with the croutons.
Leave a review or comment