Chilled avocado and cucumber soupPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
This creamy, smooth and refreshing chilled soup is ideal for hot summer days.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbs freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ tbs hot sauce of your choice
- 1 ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbs chopped fresh chives
Directions1.In a blender or food processor, combine the cucumber, avocado, green onions, lime juice, sour cream, and water. Process until smooth.2.Add the hot sauce, season to taste with salt and pepper. If the soup is too thick for your liking, thin it with water.
Leave a review or comment