Chili Coriander Steamed FishPrep: 40 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
The added heat coming from bird eye chilies is a welcome burn at the tips of the tongue.
- 1 medium size sea bass/siakap - After cleaning, make 2 or 3 incisions on both sides.
- Lime/lemon wedges
- Cucumber slices
- For the sauce (blended/grounded)
- 1 inch ginger
- 5 garlic
- 3-4 bird eye chilies (can replace with red or green chilies)
- 1 small bunch coriander (cut off the roots)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp light sauce
- Salt (if needed)
- 1/2 cup water
- Place fish on a steaming tray.
- Pour the sauce inside.
- Steam till the fish is cooked.
- Remove and serve with cucumber slices and lime/lemon wedges.
Leave a review or comment