Chicken Nuggets With Bbq Dipping Sauce
- 5 x skinless, boneless chicken breasts (1 lb.), cut in 1 x 1 x 1/2 inch pcs (about 24 pcs)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd pepper
- 1 lrg egg, beaten, or possibly 1/4 c. egg substitute
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. prepared barbecue sauce or possibly Dijon and honey mustard barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a cookie sheet with non-stick pan spray.
- Sprinkle the nugget with salt and pepper. Dip them in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 min; turn them and bake 5 min longer, to a light golden. Serve warm with barbecue sauce for dipping.
- Serving Size: 6 nuggets plus 1 rounded Tbsp. of sauce
Leave a review or comment