Chesse-Stuffed ManicottiPrep: 2 min Cook: 26 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
The classic cheese dish from Italy, baked in a microwave.
- 8 manicotti shells (or cannelloni)
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. parsley, dried
- ¼ tsp. garlic, powdered
- Cover the manicotti with water and cook with 950 watts for eleven minutes.
- Mix all but the marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Rinse the manicotti with cold water, then remove the shells from the water and stuff with the mixture above. Pour the marinara sauce on top of the stuffed shells, then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the sauce. Cook, vented, for fifteen minutes at 950 watts.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and let stand for a couple of minutes.
Leave a review or comment