You will find this everywhere in Brazil, for breakfast or snack it's just full of flavour. Try this for your afternoon bake and enjoy with a nice cup of Strong coffee or Tea!
- 225g of arrow root/tapioca flour
- 80ml water
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt - approx. 125g
- 1 egg
- 55g tasty or parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift the tapioca flour into a bowl.
- Combine Oil, Salt, Water and bring to boil.
- Slowly pour on to the tapioca stirring it to stiff dough with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the egg, yoghurt and cheese.
- When the dough has cooled slightly, add in the the egg, yoghurt and cheese
- Mix and then roll into golf ball sizes.
- Bke for 30-35 Min. Make sure they are apart from each other.
- bake till golden brown
Leave a review or comment