- 2 C Cashews
- 1 C Filtered water
- 1 / 3 C Red bell pepper, diced
- 2½ Tbl Green onion, diced
- 2 Tbl Cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 tsp shoyu, or to taste
- ¼ tsp Sea salt, or to taste
- Pinch Crushed red pepper flakes
- Blend cashews with filtered water until very smooth. Place in a Â½ gallon open-mouthed glass jar. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and secure with a rubber band. Cover with a towel and allow to sit in a warm place overnight.
- Pour cashew mixture into a large mixing bowl, combine with remaining ingredients and mix well.
Leave a review or comment