Cashew Rice And Grilled Asparagus Salad
- 1/4 c. fresh orange, juice
- 2 x garlic, cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp. chopped orange, zest
- 3/4 tsp five-spice pwdr Cashew Rice And Grilled Asparagus Salad
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 x red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. rice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 c. roasted salted cashew
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cashew Rice And Grilled Asparagus Salad:
- Brush the asparagus with oil. Grill the asparagus and red pepper. Grill asparagus for 8 min and the char the pepper for 10 min.
- Remove the pepper and let steam in a plastic bag. Peel, stem and cut into 1/2" pcs.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 c. of water to a boil. Add in rice and salt, cover and lower heat. Cook for 20 min.
- Pour dressing over the rice and top with asparagus pcs, minced pepper and cashews. Season with salt and pepper.
Leave a review or comment