Carrot Almond CakePrep: 35 min Cook: 80 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
an awesome dense and moist cake with carrots making a strong impression in it.
- 3 carrots (about 400g) – remove skin and grated
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 cup canola/no smell oil
- 100g crushed almonds (without skin)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup sugar
- Stir together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Incorporate carrots and flour inside.
- Add almonds and stir in.
- Put mixture in a greased pan.
- Bake at 180c for about 1hr 20 mins or until cake is done.
Leave a review or comment