Campbell's Cream Of Chicken With Herbs Dumpling Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream Of Chicken W/Herbs Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Chicken Broth
- 1 can Lowfat milk
- 1 can Water
- 2 c. Bisquick Baking Mix
- 3/4 c. Lowfat milk, approx
- Empty cans of soup into large pan. Stir in cans of water and lowfat milk. Mix together until smooth. Heat on medium heat till boiling. Stir together bisquick and lowfat milk. Dough should be thick and sticky (not too "wet" and not too "dry"). Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into boiling soup. Cook dumplings for approx. 8 to 10 mins. uncovered. Cover pan and cook for additional 5 - 10 mins. Watch pan carefully and don't let mix boil over onto stove.
- Serve immediately.
- Notes: A c. of cooked, diced chicken could be added with the water and lowfat milk, if you like. Dumplings could be rolled out and cut into strips before adding to soup mix, if desired thinner dumplings.
Leave a review or comment