Delicious and simply to make. Oh, and did I mention very health also.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 1/2 medium cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- dash Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- Sour cream
- Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the broth, soup, water, cabbage, onion, paprika, bay leaf, black pepper and sherry, if desired, in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup with the sour cream.
Leave a review or comment