C/P Smothered Chicken
- 4 x chicken breasts without skin
- 12 ounce mushrooms fresh
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup celery minced or possibly baby corn etc.
- Cut chicken breasts into stew size chunks, and saute/fry while washing and cutting mushrooms in half. Then simply add in all ingredients to chicken and simmer about 1 hour. You can also do this in a crock pot and simmer all day 'til dinner. Serve over rice, noodles or possibly potatoes.
Leave a review or comment