Butter Cocoa CakePrep: 25 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Impressive, moist and soft like crazy.
- 113g butter (softened)
- 113g caster sugar
- 113g cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time in the mixture; followed by vanilla and milk.
- Sift flour and fold in.
- Divide mixture into two portions.
- Stir cocoa powder into one.
- Add butter into a greased baking pan, after which cocoa mixture over it.
- On top of it, add cocoa mixture.
- Bake at 165C for 40 mins or until cake is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down.
Leave a review or comment