Bubur Cha Cha (Sweet Potato And Sago In Coconut Milk)Prep: 25 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
This popular sweet, smooth and creamy Malaysian dessert is a great way to end your meal or slurp in anytime you feel like.
- (Note: Ingredients are estimates, use the amount you prefer)
- 3 medium size sweet potatoes - remove skin and cut into medium size pieces
- 4-5 pandan/screwpine leaves - knotted
- 1/2 cup green/white sago - soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 3/4 cup palm sugar/gula melaka
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Coconut cream/milk - as needed
- A pinch of salt
- Simmer potatoes and screwpine leaves with 1/2 liter of water till 3/4 tender.
- Add sago, stir and cook till translucent.
- Put into palm and white sugar and continue to stir till both dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour coconut cream/milk.
- Served hot or with ice cubes.
Leave a review or comment