Broccoli and Cheese PizzaPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by thecurrymommy25 recipes>
A quick broccoli and cheese naan pizza that is a great addition to any busy day!
- 8 count small-sized naan
- 10 oz condensed soup of choice
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese (quantity depends on preference)
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- Heat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a thin layer of broccoli and cheese soup on the naan.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some broccoli.
- Bake for about 6 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment