Breakfast Pizza - Egg, Sausage, Onions and PeppersPrep: 20-25 min Cook: 8-10 min Servings: 4by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Breakfast Pizzas are so great. You can make them with what ever you have on hand or left overs you want to use up... For the sauce base here I used tomato sauce. But for a lot of our breakfast pizzas I use Alfredo sauce, salsas, Salsa con queso it depends on what kind of toppings we are using. We have also used Sausage gravy, buffalo chicken dip and creamed chipped beef as our sauce base. Use what ever you like get creative!
- 1 store bought pizza crust, or make your own dough
- 1 lb Bob Evans breakfast sausage.
- 1/2 lg onion, diced
- 1 sm green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 -2 cups cheese and garlic tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzerella or Italian cheese blend
- salt pepper oregano and parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Brown sausage, onion, green pepper till cooked and then add garlic
- Prepare dough on a baking sheet (I line it with parchment)
- Pre-bake dough for approx 8 mins.
- Remove sausage mixture from pan and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and scramble in the same pan you used for sausage.
- Take partially baked dough out and spread with sauce, salt, pepper, oregano and parmesan. Top with scrambled eggs.
- Then top with the sausage mixture and top with the shredded cheese
- Bake for 8-10 mins
Leave a review or comment