Best Almond Butter Brownies RecipePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by Betsy's Best29 recipes>
If gooey brownie are your thing then this is a delicious gluten-free decadent brownie recipe that you will love. Hints of cinnamon blends well with the cocoa powder and the almond butter and honey make for the perfect texture of a moist brownie.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 C honey
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter
- 6 T cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 C chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip eggs, sugar, honey and vanilla until blended. Beat in Betsy’s Best almond butter until well combined and smooth. Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate chips/chunks.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Yield: 12 squares.
Leave a review or comment