Beef SinigangPrep: 30 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Sour tasting yet very appetizing beef soup dish.
- 1 kilo beef or pork, cubed
- 3 cloves onion, *optional
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 raddish
- 10pcs string beans
- 5pcs okra
- 1 cup kangkong or other green leafy vegetable
- 2 lg. tomatos, whole or halved
- 1 pack tamarind-soup mix
- 4 cups water
- Boil meat in water till tender together with tomatoes and onions.
- Allow to simmer so that broth is created.
- Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until meat becomes tender (pressure cooker is optional)
- Add tamarind-soup-mix. Boil once.
- Add raddish, then all remaining ingredients (vegetables).
- Simmer another 10 or until you reach the tenderness of the veggies.
- Add salt if needed
- Serve, with plenty of broth in a big serving bowl.
Leave a review or comment