Beef Kebabs with Pineapple and Parsley SaucePrep: 120 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 3by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Try These Beef Kebabs with Pineapple and Parsley Sauce For The Summer Season! See more @
- For the Parsley Sauce:
- 3 cups fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 11/2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- For the Beef Kebabs:
- 1½ lbs top sirloin, cut into ¾ inch cubes (about 40 cubes)
- 1 2 lb pineapple, cut into ¾ inch pieces (about 40 pieces)
- 20-8 inch wooden or bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Parsley Sauce :
- In food processor bowl, blend together the parsley, garlic, vinegar, chili flakes, sugar, 1½-tsp salt, and ½-tsp pepper until smooth.With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until incorporated.
- Place half of the mixture in a medium bowl. Place the remaining mixture in a small serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Beef Kebab :
- Place the beef in the medium bowl with the parsley sauce. Toss well until the beef is coated with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Thread the skewers starting with a piece of pineapple, then a cube of beef.
- Repeat with another piece of pineapple and another cube of beef. Continue with the remaining skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 2 to 3 minutes each side (for medium rare) or until desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper. To serve, arrange the kebab on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the remaining reserved parsley sauce or serve the sauce on the side as a condiment.
Leave a review or comment