Asparagus "A La Flamande" (With Butter And Parsley Sauce)
- 3 1/2 lb Asparagus -- white, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 1/2 x Lemon -- juiced Salt, pepper Nutmeg
- 1/2 bn Italian parsley -- minced
- 1. Boil the asparagus during 12 - 18 minutes. depending on their size. Drain.
- 2. Heat the butter with the water and the lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add in the parsley.
- 3. Serve the asparagus on individual plates with 1 tbsp sauce. Serve the remaining sauce in a sauceboat.
Leave a review or comment