Banana Split CakePrep: 30 min Servings: 12by Glenn38 recipes>
Tasty desert reminiscent of a banana split but much easier to serve.
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 pound Butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 oz) container Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherries
- Peanuts, crushed
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix together and press into a greased 9X13 inch cake pan. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Spread over chilled Graham cracker crust.
- Layer bananas and pineapple over cheese mixture. Cover fruit with whipped topping. Top with cherries and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Leave a review or comment