Banana Nut Bread 4
- 1/2 c. Sugar *Note
- 1 Tbsp. Lowfat Margarine **Note, Softened
- 1/4 c. Egg Beaters 99% Egg Substitute Or possibly Equiv To 1 Egg
- 3/4 c. Nonfat Lowfat milk
- 1 c. Bananas Mashed
- 3 1/2 tsp Baking Pwdr
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 c. Nuts ***Note, Minced
- 3 c. Flour
- *NOTE: Original recipe used 1 C
- **NOTE: Original recipe used 2 Tablespoons shortening
- ***NOTE: Original recipe used the nuts...I omitted
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Spray nonstick baking spray in 9 x 5 x 3" loaf pan. Mix sugar, lowfat margarine (shortening), egg and mashed bananas thoroughly. Stir in lowfat milk.
- Measure flour by dip-level-pour method or possibly by sifting. Blend dry ingredients; stir in. Blend in nuts. Pour into pan. Bake 60 - 70 min,or possibly till toothpick stuck into center comes out clean. (Crack in top of loafis characteristic.) Cold thoroughly before slicing with a thin sharp knife.
- This was absolutely wonderful!!
- NOTES :
Leave a review or comment