Banana Nut AppetizerPrep: 5 min Servings: 16by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
These quartered slices of fresh bananas with mayo and pecans make a delicious appetizer course for your holiday meal or dinner party.
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- Peel bananas and cut in half both lengthwise and crossways.
- Lay out banana quarters with flat sides up.
- Spread with mayo.
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired.
Leave a review or comment