Banana Blueberry MuffinPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 12by Simmy Routroy6 recipes>
Healthy Breakfast Muffins
- 2(ripe) banana
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1 & 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar-1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened or room temperature)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsps salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.Coat 12 muffin cups or muffin tray with cooking spray or line with paper lines.In a large bowl combine flours with baking powder,baking soda and salt.Keep aside.
- In another bowl mash bananas,add sugar and mix well.Then add butter,egg,vanilla essence,milk and whisk well.
- Add dry mixture and oat to the wet mixture and stirring just until moistened.Then add blueberries and fold with a spatula gently.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be almost full).Sprinkle some sugar if required.Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown or until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Then remove from oven and let cool completely.Now serve and enjoy !!!
Leave a review or comment