Baked Pineapple Casserole
- 64 ounce pineapple chunks in juice liquid removed
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. margarine -- softened
- 4 ounce Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add in the pineapple and 3/4 of the cheese, coating it well. Pour into a buttered 9x13" pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole. Mix the margarine with the crackers; cover the top of the casserole. Bake for 45 min.
Leave a review or comment