Bacon Wrapped TroutPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
The salt and smoke from the bacon gives this delicate white fish all the seasoning it needs.
- 4 Whole Trout, Cleaned, Dressed & Butterflied (3/4 - 1 Lb. Ea.)
- 8 Thick Slices Bacon
- 3/4 Tsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- Heat charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Season fish fillets with black pepper and thyme. Place on a oiled removable grill rack and set aside.
- Saute' bacon in a large skillet until cooked but still soft. Place 2 bacon strips on top of trout fillets.
- Place trout on grill and cook until fish flakes and bacon is crisp. Serve with melted butter.
Leave a review or comment