Bacon Monkey Bread
- 11 x Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sm Onion, minced
- 3 x 10 ounce. cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- Combine first three ingredients. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Dip one-third of biscuit pcs into melted butter, and place in a lightly greased 10 inch Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of bacon mix.
- Repeat layers with remaining biscuit pcs and bacon mix, ending with biscuit pcs.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 min or possibly till golden brown. Cold bread in pan 10 min; invert onto a serving platter, and serve immediately.
- Yield:1 (10 inch) round loaf.
Leave a review or comment