Bacon Cheddar Ranch DipPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is an irresistibly starter that’s full of bacon, cheese, green onions, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix!
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the Ranch Dressing Mix. Stir together thoroughly. Add in the cream cheese and mix with a handheld mixer until well incorporated.
- Add in the bacon, cheese and green onions. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If you prefer hot dip: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the mixture into a dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment