Asian Green Pea SoupPrep: 30 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Elevated with flavors of fresh coriander leaves, garlic and ginger.
- 2 cup frozen green peas - rinsed.
- 1/4 inch ginger - remove skin and slice
- 4 garlic - remove skin.
- 3-4 sprig coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup cream or carton milk
- Drops of virgin olive oil
- Pepper and salt for taste
- Add the first 4 ingredients into a pot.
- Pour about 2 cups of water.
- Simmer and cook to soften.
- Remove from heat and blend to a smooth puree.
- Pour back into the pan.
- Simmer till heated through.
- (Note: add water if you like to dilute)
- Pour milk/cream; season with pepper and salt.
- Drizzle olive oil over before serving.
Leave a review or comment