Asian Glazed Chicken ThighsPrep: 15 min Cook: 16 min Servings: 4by Salad Foodie405 recipes>
Dinner on the table in 30 minutes - perfect! Easy sweet and sour sauce make chicken thighs lip-smacking tasty. Double the amount of glaze if you want to it to top rice as a serving side.This recipe is based on one from Delmarva Poultry Industry, Inc. <www.dpchicken.org>
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion, divided
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken and cook about 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile make sauce in small bowl by mixing 2 tablespoons green onion, soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, lime peel and lime juice, and hot pepper flakes; set aside.
- After chicken has cooked in Step 1 above, stir in garlic and cook one minute. Add sauce , turning chicken to coat well and cook about 3 minutes until chicken is fork tender and sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onion and sesame seeds.
Leave a review or comment