Asian Flank Steak
serve it with brown rice (with the left over marinade boiled as a sauce) and roasted peppers (tossed in olive oil and minced garlic, with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.) Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/reviews/Asian-Flank-Steak-2129#ixzz1gAchJDUv
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 1 1/4-pound flank steak, fat trimmed
- Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Drain marinade into small saucepan and bring to boil. Grill or broil steak about 5 minutes per side for rare. Transfer steak to platter; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak across grain. Pass marinade as sauce.
Leave a review or comment