Apple Pie DipPrep: 10 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 16by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Apple Pie Dip-is a delicious, easy and quick (22) minute recipe for a dip which tastes exactly like apple pie. This is a great dip for any holiday or event or large gathering. Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, apples, brown sugar, spice and pecans are blended together for a dip your guests and family cannot refuse! It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic, Weight Watchers (1) PointsPlus and heart healthy recipe.
- 1 (8 oz) tub reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice
- 1 apple, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese, sugar and spice in a medium size bowl until blended. Stir in half the apples.
- Spread onto the bottom of a shallow baking dish; top with remaining apples, Cheddar cheese and pecans.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
Leave a review or comment